Ladies Game Night
We've found a perfect solution for all of us who are looking for new ways to socialize while maintaining social distancing - LADIES GAME NIGHT. Inspired by a game night that I attended a couple years ago, hosted by Liz from The Charleston Weekender, you can play on your patio, porch, yard- anywhere!
Here's how you play SALAD BOWL
- 5 slips of paper per person
- a fish bowl, salad bowl, hat or some other vessel
- Divide into two teams (most fun with 6+ people)
- Have each person write a person, place or thing on each of their sheets of paper (Think famous people, interesting places, movie or book titles, current event topics, etc)
- Fold them and put into the bowl
How to Play:
- Each team member will take turns standing in front of the group and giving clues to their team for 1 minute. A member of the opposing team will time them & keep score. Alternate teams until each player has had a turn during each round. Put the clues back in the bowl once you run out - you will keep using them. You can pass on one clue per round. TIP: Pay attention so you learn the clues - it will help you as the game progresses.
- ROUND ONE (Taboo) - player gives their team clues by describing it without saying any part of the word
- ROUND TWO (Charades) - player acts out the clues with no talking (this is hard one for us talkers - ha!)
- ROUND THREE (Password) - player can only say one word per clue
The team with the most points at the end of Round 3 WINS!
Happy Game Night, Ladies!